Stephanie’s voice is often described as warm, engaging, soothing, and authoratitive. Stephanie also has a wide range of great character voices too.
Though her native accent is American, she also has a wide range of characters and accents (UK, Australian, European, Latin American) ranging from age 13 to 40, each with enough enthusiasm and appeal to sell anything to anyone!
Stephanie is also experienced if you're looking for a natural, mature voice for straight narration or phone recordings. Coming from a Theatre background, she has top improvisational, comedic, musical (soprano) and dramatic skills.
- Advanced Screening Sheryl (Co-Lead) Independent/Krisjian Palsson
- Still. Motion. Girl (Lead) Independent/Stephen Dix
- I'll Tell You in Another Life . . . Ally (Co-Lead) Independent/Stephen Dix
- Stanley Clipper Victoria (Co-Lead) Polliwog Productions/Shad Stack
- Stalemate Featured Rosebud Pictures/Noah Herald
- Life Ends, Merge Left Lexi (Supporting) Blacklisted Films/Noah Herald
- Dale Walters Real Estate Voiceover
- Bank of America Principal
- On Hold/Phone Recordings Voiceover
- "Breath” Voiceover
- First Care
- BA & 1 yr. post-BA studies in Theater Arts University of California Santa Cruz
- Acting Studio: Meisner, Stanislavski, Grotwoski, Alexander Technique Marcia Taylor
- Vocal (Soprano) University of Santa Cruz Choral
- Musical Theatre Program certificate NIDA, Sydney with Avigail Herman
- Modern Dance, Choreography, Improvisation Tandy Beal
- Voiceovers Pat French
- Clowning/Circus Skills Patty Gallagher
- Stage Combat, Acting, Voice, Movement Alaska Theater of Youth.
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin